1. A majority of US bills are contaminated by cocaine (Drug traffickers use cokey hands to move it and many users roll bills into sniffing straws).
2. Paper money is also known to have more germs than a household toilet.
3. Hyperinflation in Zimbabwe reached 6.5 sextillion percent in mid November 2008, where the price of a loaf of bread hit 300 billion Zimbabwean dollars.
4. The word buck comes from the days before paper money, where Americans traded animal skins.
5. 5 of the people who buy lottery tickets buy 51 of the lottery tickets.
6. More money is printed for the game monopoly every year than real money printed around the world.
7. Gambling generates more revenue than movies, spectator sports, theme parks, cruise ships, and recorded music combined.
8. Paper money in the US isn't made by trees, it's 75 cotton and the rest is linen.
9. On the Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the parliament building is an American flag.
10. It costs 2.41 cents to make one penny.